In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: Bow & Drape respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent, release, or share your personal information. You can be assured that any information you provide us with will be safe. We only use your personal information to keep in touch, let you know about any updates or special offers we have, and possibly build a relationship.
If at any point you feel uncomfortable with us having your information, please feel free to contact email@example.com to opt-out of our mailing list, and we can delete you from our database forever. But if you love us, and simply want to update your contact information, please contact us and let us know. Please note, for security reasons, we will not make any amendments to our database unless we are contacted via the email you originally submitted to us.
For any other questions or concerns as to how we are using your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve the issue.
To prevent us from being caught in your spam filter, please add email@example.com to your address book.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect your information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or blog, or fill out a form.
In collecting your information, we may ask for your name or e-mail address. Of course, you may also visit our site anonymously.
We use third-party vendors, including Adroll, Google, first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie).
We also gather data using Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to understand user demographics.
What Do We Use The Information For?
Information collected may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize and improve your online experience (we can then cater to your individual needs)
· To improve the website (we use the information and feedback we get from you to improve the usability and functionality of the website)
· To improve our customer service (your information helps us improve your customer experience and our support services)
· To process online transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent, for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
· To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this request and why you would like to unsubscribe.)
· To advertise on sites across the Internet and to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database only to be accessed by those authorized, who have special access rights to our systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your payment (credit card, etc.) information will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (with your permission) that enables the sites or service providers system to recognize your browser, and capture and remember certain information)
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our own or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site, and welcome any feedback about the third party sites.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Since we value your privacy. We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the Online Privacy Protection Act, all our site’s users may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘My Account’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.